Katia Concept Cotton Merino Tweed
From the CONCEPT by Katia yarn line, Cotton-Merino Tweed is a curious yarn with rustic features which you can use to give your projects a tweed effect.
This yarn provides similar features found in CONCEPT by Katia Cotton-Merino characterized by the inclusion of extra-fine merino wool and sturdy cotton fibers. With sustainability in mind, Katia has sourced and included recycled cotton and polyester fibers for the environmentally-conscious. CONCEPT by Katia Cotton-Merino Tweed provides an original texture and features stunning colors for all of your needs.
This yarn has the RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) certification, which guarantees its organic and sustainable features.
CONCEPT by Katia Cotton-Merino Tweed contains:
- 53% recycled cotton
- 25% Merino extrafine wool
- 22% recycled polyester
Each ball weighs 50 grams and is 105 meters. This is a medium weight yarn and we recommend using size 4.5
- Weight50 grams
- Length105 meters / 115 yards
- Knitting Needles5mm – 5mm (US 7-8)
- Crochet Hook5mm (US 7)
- SeasonAutumn – Winter
- Swatch 10x10cm (4”x4”) square yields 16 stitches by 23 rows using 4.5mm needles
Recommendations for CONCEPT by Katia Cotton-Merino Tweed:
- For best results in your garments, use the recommended knitting needle size of 4.5mm-5mm (US 7-8) or crochet hook size 4.5mm (US 7).
- A basic long-sleeve pullover in Size 42 can be achieved with 9 balls.
- Handwash recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature.